Step by Step instructions on how to create Fabergé eggs.
- Goose eggs unstained, but blown out and cleaned
- Rhinestones in different sizes and colours, e.g. PRECIOSA VIVA12 Rose Rhinestone or a Plastic Rhinestone transfer
- Rhinestone Picker to fix small rhinestones
- Hasulith Jewellery Adhesive to glue the rhinestones
- Toothpicks to apply the adhesive and positioning of rhinestones
- Some paper towels for picking excess adhesive
- Acrylic paint in the desired colour and a pair disposable gloves for colouring the goose eggs
- Costume jewellery of your choice for decoration e.g. earring plugs, brooches or disused pendants
Decorate Easter eggs in the Fabergé style – how to
- The goose eggs should be blown out and cleaned before starting the tutorial.
- Colouring the eggs with the help of disposable gloves and acrylic paint. To do this, put some of the desired colour on one hand, and then rotate the egg gently between your palms until the egg is covered completely. Let dry.
- Take the egg in your left hand. Apply some jewellery adhesive at a position of your choice using a toothpick. Use the adhesive sparingly. Although it dries transparent, it might leave unsightly glue margins.
- Using the rhinestone picker to set one of the rhinestones on the glue point. While using rhinestone transfers put the adhesive directly to the product and attach it on the egg afterwards. Let dry briefly.
- Using the rhinestone picker to set one of the rhinestones on the glue point. While using rhinestone transfers put the adhesive directly to the product and attach it on the egg afterwards. Let dry briefly. Now arrange jewellery stones or Plastic Rhinestone Banding around your Fabergé egg. Proceed as described in section 3 & 4. As an egg is very fragile, proceed extremely careful while attaching the decoration.
- Finally decorate the rhinestone egg with fashion jewellery elements of your choice. Attach additional elements with fewellery adhesive on the egg or drape them around.
Those who want can accentuate with some glitter nail polish.
To create the Fabergé look use what you like – thus consuming more beautiful.
Using antique fashion jewellery or accessories from the flea market to enhance your Fabergé eggs fast and unique.
© Görlach Besatzschmuck GmbH